Arthrex ACP® Double Syringe System
Autologous blood products have created a growing interest for use in a number of therapies. The healing effects of plasma are supported by growth factors released by activated platelets. These growth factors are known to induce a healing process in a variety of tissue types and they appear to work synergistically.
Major Effects Of Growth Factors:
- Induce proliferation and differentiation of various cell types (e.g. osteoblasts, chondroblasts)
- Enhance production of matrix (e.g. collagen, proteoglycan production)
- Stimulate angiogenesis and chemotaxis
Features and Benefits:
- Two in one - unique system for the preparation of Autologous Conditioned Plasma
- ACP preparation with the Arthrex ACP Double Syringe can be performed within minutes
- The ACP System can be used in a clinic or under sterile conditions in an OR setting, as the whole preparation process takes place in a closed system
- The Double Syringe design allows for easy, convenient and safe handling
- White blood cells are not concentrated using the ACP Double Syringe and the described spin regime
|Product description||Item number|
|ACP/Double Syringe with Cap, qty. 5 (a)||VABS-10014|
|Cart for Centrifuge (c)||AR-5995-ABS01|
|Bucket and Cap, qty. 2||VABS-10022|
ACP has been used to enhance bone healing in fractures, wounds, tendon and ligament injuries, pain relief, osteoarthritis, and reduced scaring.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Fill in the following form to send a message to us.